- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
- Contact tracing information collected
- Proof of vaccination required to dine indoors
Fabulous staff who couldn't do enough for us. The food was delicious and the ambience was lovely. Looking forward to being back again soon.
I love House. The ambience is lovely and the staff are very friendly and well trained.
There was a definite lack of ham in the ham hock hash . Very disappointing as this is why I visit house
Amazing atmosphere, fab cocktails. Had the best girls night out. Thanks House
Excellent food ,great covid precautions and lovely attentive staff
Had a booking for 9.30 and wasn’t seated until 9.50 even though my party started arriving from 9.15. The service staff were polite but I said on the booking that it was a special occasion and we were outside in the rain for 40 minutes and only left with an hour to order drinks. Very disappointed considering most places would have compensated somehow for such a late seating.
Loved the place. Had been before. Food & staff mighty
One of the best spots in Limerick. Really enjoyed our night
We had a great night at House recently. Food was good and service was excellent. They only issue was the music was very loud which meant everyone at the tables shouting which kind of defeats covid etiquette / hygiene.
Great service and food. Love the decoration of the restaurant. Would love a couple more options on the menu
Very much enjoyed and will definitely come here again however the dinner menu could be bigger I think
Beautiful place, tasty food. Briliant service.
One things: I had runny nose next day as we were sitting in the garden, the weather wasn't the best and the heat lamps were turned on just for few minutes.
House Limerick is rated 4.5 stars by 12 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.