Fun & vibrant, Loquita Taqueria is the life & soul of the city.
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Contact tracing information collected
2nd night, so now doubts will get better. Just service lacking a bit eg couldn’t take food order as computer system went down…grab out a docket book.
Very average tacos. The place is Honketonks with a fresh lick of paint, woefully undertrained staff and unjustifiable prices.
Pricey for very small portions. Not really a ‘restaurant’ so much as a bar.
Going to be a great place when they iron out some initial service issues. More menu flexibility and understanding around dietary requirements would be awesome to see
We were asked to seat outdoors as we booked online with OpenTable. Upon requesting to be seated inside, they politely declined "Sorry we are double booked".
Very trendy new little Mexican spot. Was a little loud and some bumps to work out but it is still early stages. The staff were very friendly and the food and drinks were really delicious. We’ll definitely be back for more!
Loquita Taqueria is rated 2.4 stars by 6 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.