Make a free reservation
Book for lunch today in Downtown
New restaurants to OpenTable in Downtown
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Downtown
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our impeccable chef-driven cuisine, extensive wine list and exceptional hospitality is sure to bring delight to all your senses. Enjoy creative, world-class cuisine served with meticulous attention to detail in a casual yet elegant dining environment.
SILO PRIME offers access to the Rooftop Terrace featuring a wrap - around stunning view of downtown San Antonio.
All guests are required to wear a mask while indoors—regardless of their vaccination status—except when seated in a dining environment. Thank you for helping to keep our CIA campus community safe!
Bliss is consistently among San Antonio’s best restaurants in terms of quality, service and atmosphere. Bliss is located just blocks away from downtown San Antonio in the burgeoning Southtown area. Our mission is to express excellence in the most inclusive, genuine and hospitable way. Bliss serves contemporary American cuisine. Our menu changes frequently with an emphasis on what is seasonal and creative over what is predictable and familiar. Our goal is to create a relaxed yet elegant dining experience in a genuine and comfortable environment.
Mon Chou Chou” is a French term of endearment that roughly translates to “sweetie” or “darling.” True to its name, Brasserie Mon Chou Chou will exemplify a laid back and comfortable atmosphere inspired by the great brasseries of Paris. The new restaurant will highlight French classics with an emphasis on simple, flavorful dishes—from steak frites to oysters to Coq Au Vin.
Due to the size of our "little" restaurant, we will do our best to accommodate your inside and outside preference, however, your selection is not guaranteed. Thank you for understanding!
Keep on Shuckin'
The Tobin Center provides a world-class venue that promotes a diverse range of cultural, educational, and artistic experiences that improve the quality of life in San Antonio. Stout’s Signature compliments the arts with our own unique dining experience.
Our food menu at 1 Watson includes Texas-inspired items such as smoked brisket tacos as well as fajita shrimp and grits. Enjoy craft cocktails, beers and wines from select Texas vineyards and beyond. Our libations menu features cocktails made from Texas-made bourbon, vodka and gin.
We have Reservations available for a percentage of our restaurant and the rest of the tables will be on a first come first serve basis. For all reservations, a two-hour time limit will be enforced. We will only hold your table for 20 minutes after your reservation time. Thank you for join us at 1 Watson!
Outdoor dining in Downtown
See what locals rave about in Downtown
- PLPaulaLSan Antonio •15 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoI have been a patron of Bruce Auden's Biga since long before it moved to the Banks. Last night I brought my partner in for his first time, and the drive from New Braunfels was beyond worthwhile. The Prix Fix menu had everything we chose. The mixed greens salad was a bounty of very fresh non-boring lettuce with many surprises (brie, walnuts, apple...) and a light vinaigrette that was not applied too heavily. The man's favorite salad is Ceasar, so I pointed out that the Ceasar dressing on romaine lettuce was made with red pepper. Very happy. I enjoyed the lamb chop rack medium rare, but the accompanying glazed carrots and cheesy grits also made the plate 5 star. My partner had the beef Denver and wondered why he had never had beef like that before before, even though it is glorified potroast. Melt in your mouth and not a bit dry. I was jealous that I cannot braise beef that way. The orange polenta cake was very tasty, though a little dry. But the creamy sause and teeny scoop of basil sorbet made it perfect. The sampler was not amazing, just good according to my date. They change much of the menu daily, depending on what's at the market, but even though I cannot come in every day, we will make that drive again soon.More infoBiga on the Banks$$$$• Contemporary American• Downtown•4.7
- NFNancyFHouston •4 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoThe ambience combined with the excellent food and service makes this the BEST restaurant in SA…will definitely be back…want to hear the live music on weekends so we will definitely be back very soon…!More infoBohanan's Prime Steaks and Seafood$$$$• Steakhouse• Downtown•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipHouston •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great waiter! Made our evening!More infoThe Palm San Antonio$$$$• Steakhouse• Downtown•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Antonio •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Cool view. Distinct menu. Somewhat Fancy atmosphere. The people were very amusing.More info1 Watson$$$$• American• Downtown•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinervipCentral Kentucky •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Wonderful seafood and waiter! Excellent ! Loved it! Sea bass and snapper was very good…More infoLandry's Seafood House - San Antonio$$$$• Seafood• Downtown•4.1
Restaurant experiences trending in Downtown
- Special menu
Three-Course DinnerSylver Spoon Dinner TheaterNew Braunfels$39.00 per personReserve
- Special menu
Tea TimeRestaurant ClaudineDowntown$40.00 per personReserve
- Special menu
NEW! Ultimate 5-Course Celebration: $79 per personThe Melting Pot - San AntonioNorth San Antonio$79.00 per personReserve
- Special menu
Chef John Carpenter's Tasting MenuSignatureLa Cantera$135.00 per personReserve
It comes as no surprise that Frito pie is a staple in the birthplace of Fritos. No one knows who first buried the chips in steaming chili, cheese and chopped onion, but the mystery chef is practically sainted around here. Tex-Mex cuisine is distinctly different from authentic Mexican, but both are found in abundance in Downtown San Antonio. You can thank indigenous peoples for the tortillas and tamales that appear alongside enchiladas, spicy rice and refried beans on your combo plate at the many Mexican restaurants in the area. Tacos and tequila have always paired well, but craft cocktail bars have elevated both. Who knew that a soft-shell taco with seared ahi tuna would be a hit in the Alamo City?
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in Downtown. Our customers recommend Chart House Restaurant - Tower of the Americas, Bohanan's Prime Steaks and Seafood and Brasserie Mon Chou Chou
As of June 3, 2023 there are 82 restaurants in Downtown. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Seafood, American, Steakhouse, Contemporary American, Italian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Downtown who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Downtown either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- San Antonio Missions National Historical Park
- Hotel Emma
- Concepcion Park
- Menger Hotel
- Riverwalk Plaza Hotel
- Pearl Brewery
- Marriott Plaza San Antonio
- Pickwell Park
- Farias Park
- Courtyard by Marriott San Antonio Riverwalk
- San Antonio Spurs
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites San Antonio SE
- Copernicus Park
- Tower of The Americas
- Fort Sam Houston Museum
- Yturri Edmunds Historic Park
- La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio Riverwalk
- Denver Heights Park
- Hilton Palacio del Rio