Make a free reservation
Book for breakfast today in Brisbane
Outdoor dining in Brisbane
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Brisbane
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Drop by Adela Wine Bar after work for a special celebration or to just have some fun. Here you will find people of all ages, backgrounds and cultures, a place where conversation flows over sparkling glasses and softly lit tables. Be beckoned by our mixologists who honour the long history of bartending, a craft that invokes fond memories of old-fashioned cocktail making and classical bygone cocktails. Try our signature cocktails or request something special.
If it’s a bottle or glass of a captivating wine that tickles your fancy, let Adela’s team lend a hand. We serve wines from places that are not only creative and curious but challenge your sense of taste and smell.
Dining at Adela is a refreshing experience, an epicurean camouflage for a committed team actively creating, behind the vale, avant-garde delights, and exotic wonders. The subtle hints and scents of Europe linger on with nuances of untapped herbs and spices.
Having relocated from its original location in Brisbane CBD to the fast growing inner-city residential mecca, Newstead, E'cco has been positioned to prosper for the next 25 years and beyond.
As Philip says "We do as little as possible with the best ingredients available."
Underpinning Signature’s celebratory approach is inclusivity: the harmonious décor is warm and instantly welcoming, an intuitive menu caters to shifting trends and a variety of dietary needs, while an extensive wine collection has something for every palate, from the considered local line-up to the super rare. Elevate your dining experience to whole new level in Signature Restaurant’s private dining room for the ultimate intimate indulgence. Signature really is the pinnacle of Emporium Hotel South Bank’s culinary collection.
Hikari’s menu is inspired from “izakaya”, the traditional Japanese pub. We put a twist on izakaya dishes so be enjoyed not only with Japanese Sake but with great Australian wines as well. All Hikari dishes are designed to be shared or be enjoyed individually.
Be ready to taste modern Spanish cuisine, showcasing authentic flavours and old school techniques with a contemporary twist in a culinary journey also exploring the less known Spanish regions.
Our unique wine list is created with passion by the Spanish sommelier Juan Jurado Gomez to offer you Spanish wines and bubbles that highlight the features and expressions of the regions selected. With boutique, organic, older and rarer wines, we ensure the quality of each wine presented. Take the opportunity to try something new that will hopefully excite, delight and be a great addition to your dining experience.
Just like the raw interiors in which we reside, our work is simple but considered.
The ethos in the kitchen embraces collaboration with local farmers, hunters and providores, promoting an environmentally conscious approach to the menu. Harvest driven dishes provide the creative parameters for our ever evolving dining experience.
ESSA is open Tuesday through Saturday from 5pm till late and Friday, Saturday and Sunday lunch from 12pm.
For those with pure food indulgence in mind, come next door and sate your desires with our classic, Modern Australian and European cuisine. You are welcome to a Brisbane’s unique fine dining experience with a tailor-made degustation menu which is a spectacular five to nine-course meal, paired with the finest selection of wines. A delectable a la carte menu is also available for your eating pleasure! We love food, lots of different food, just like you.
Our All-Day Brunch Menu features a range of innovative mains and share plates, alongside a curated selection of our most loved café staples, with an exciting, coffee-infused dessert menu.
Here, you will enjoy an immersive coffee experience, with a range of blends and single origins roasted on site by our Newstead roasting team.
Industry Beans Newstead is an evolved coffee and brunch experience for everyday brunch goers, coffee and food lovers, trend hunters and tourists alike.
Boasting 8 beers on tap, cocktails, craft beers, a good selection of wines and spirits, including Tasmanian and Japanese Whisky's and plenty of non alcoholic options.
Whether it’s your first craft beer experience, or your next… come join us within our vibrant riverside community of Bulimba to enjoy some of the freshest, independently crafted beers and hand-stretched, wood-fired pizza in the great south east!
The speakeasy-style entry through a vintaged themed butcher shop sees the space open up into a beautifully fitted out dining haven.
The food is inspired by the Spanish Vaquero (herdsman) with aged and cured meats front and centre on a beautifully designed ever-changing menu.
Chef Angellic Lokeni and his team work side by side with a skilled team of bartenders and waiters.
This is an elegantly casual dining venue with flexibility across the board for events and intimate or romantic dinners,
With Albion trains station 150 meters away Vaquero and On the side will satisfy your every need.
Thank you for your interest in our Albion hidden gem.
New restaurants to OpenTable in Brisbane
See what locals rave about in Brisbane
- AGAndrewGSunshine Coast •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoWe chose the set menu with the wine pairing. We were so happy with this decision. The food was delicious, fresh and full of flavour. The paired wine was a perfect compliment to each dish. Highly recommended this restaurant. Our waitress was lovely and extremely helpful. We will be back.More infoMalt Dining$$$$• Fusion / Eclectic• Brisbane CBD•4.5
- TTwotastersBrisbane •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThe prime rib lunch special was very good. Could not fault the menu. Plenty of food for 4 of us. Could not finish all the veggies. however we ate all our dessert! Value for money most of us felt it reflected the quality and quantity of food.More infoWalter’s Steakhouse - Brisbane$$$$• Steakhouse• Brisbane CBD•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerBrisbane •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoOur first time and randomly picked from google search. Highly recommend the butterfly pea dumplings. My partner enjoyed the massaman lamb shank version - very tender. Staff were friendly and prompt.More infoJumbo Thai Restaurant & Bar$$$$• Thai• Brisbane CBD•4.6
- CFCatherineF1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoHad an amazing evening with a number of out of town guests. They were very impressed with the food and wine selection. The service was perfect and the evening flowed really well. Thank youMore infoTillerman Seafood Restaurant$$$$• Seafood• Brisbane CBD•4.5
- DDianaBrisbane •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The food and the atmosphere at Olive and Angelo always reminds me of the smells and taste of Italy. As you walk in it’s like the gardens of Tuscany. I highly recommend as it always delivers the best quality of food and service. Grazie milleMore infoOlive and Angelo$$$$• Italian• Brisbane CBD•4.3
Restaurant experiences trending in Brisbane
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Brisbane
The Diner Reviews are in: 50 Most Romantic Restaurants in Australia for 2023
Food is its own love language, but when it’s served in a cosy room or a candlelit booth? Guaranteed fireworks. For those looking for a quintessential Valentine’s Day dining experience, start with the most romantic restaurants across Australia, created by analysing over 350,000 diner reviews.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Brisbane is Strangers Dining Room - Queensland Parliamentary Service
The best vegan restaurants in Brisbane are Olive and Angelo, ZA ZA TA and Southside
The restaurants with the best service in Brisbane are Golly Gosh!, Mongrel and The Fox's Hollow
The restaurants with the best ambiance in Brisbane are Industry Beans Newstead, The Fox's Hollow and Grown
- Chermside West House
- The Sebel Brisbane
- Quest on Story Bridge
- Quest Woolloongabba
- Royal On The Park
- Oaks Felix
- Novotel Brisbane Airport
- Airolodge International
- ibis Brisbane
- Mantra Terrace Hotel
- The Milton Brisbane
- Hotel Grand Chancellor Brisbane
- Samarinda Jewel by the Sea
- Greenslopes Motor Inn
- Penthouse Apartment Kangaroo Point
- Meriton Serviced Apartments Adelaide Street
- Brisbane Marriott Hotel
- Link Portside
- ibis Budget - Brisbane Airport
- Brisbane Riverview Hotel