Make a free reservation
Book for breakfast today in Honolulu
New restaurants to OpenTable in Honolulu
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Kaimuki
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Omakase By Aung is modern, up beat and contemporary sushi omakase restaurant located at 567 Kapahulu Ave next to world famous Waikiki beach in Honolulu. Mixture of Edomae style nigiris and model innovative nigiris will be served in 1 hour 45 minutes long Omakase meal. Seasonal fish from around the world are used in the 15 courses omakase meal.
Omakase by Aung provides single 15 courses menu to all customers for both Lunch and Dinner Service.
Chef Aung will provide laid back and fun experience for all sushi lovers. Open kitchen with a long 12 seats sushi counter in the middle of the restaurant allows interactive experience between the customers and the chefs.
Open-air ambiance surrounded by Diamondhead.
Enjoy our tropical gardens and cascading waterfalls as you dine.
A Kind Reminder:
The Majority Of Our Seating Is On The Exterior So We Advise To Dress Comfortably! We Take Great Pride In Preparing Every Dish To Our Guest's Order Therefore We Encourage You To Enjoy A Few Pupus And Immerse Yourselves In Conversation With Your Ohana & Guest As You Await Your Main Dishes. We Are An Intimately Ran And Family Operated Steakhouse And We Truly Strive To Create A Memorable Experience For Every Person Who Steps Through Our Doors. We Thank You All Greatly For Enabling Us To Host You For Dinner. Me Ke Aloha Mau A Mau, The Cutlery.
Outdoor dining in Honolulu
See what locals rave about in Kaimuki
- JjudytHawaii •6 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThe ambiance was really nice ! We ordered the duck fat fries and garlic butter clams it was very tasty ! We both ordered oxtail Ragu with our side orders of mushroom medley, broccolini and fingerling potatoes… way too much food! I tried a little of everything. I had couple bites of my oxtail ragu, the meat fell off the bone, yummy! That’s all I could eat, I was stuffed from eating the fries, clams and 2 big wave beers! Yummy!! We both had 2 containers of food to take home. Our server Jeremy was excellent great customer service! All the servers there were very nice! I plan to eat at this place again!More infoThe Cutlery - Kaimuki's Neighborhood Steakhouse & Barbershop$$$$• Steakhouse• Kaimuki•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerAustin •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoAbsolutely amazing dinner. The clams in coconut milk and lemongrass are a must and the meatballs are to die for. Katie our server was so kind and attentive, even brought us a champagne toast for our honeymoon.More infoMud Hen Water$$$$• Contemporary American• Honolulu•4.8
- SSybilHawaii •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoI used to eat at their restaurant in Chinatown and loved it. This has the same amazing pizza but the restaurant is prettier and light and the waiter Richie was wonderful. He was very attentive and we had so many left overs that two of my friends will now be dining there because they loved the pizza so much.More infoBrick Fire Tavern - Kaimuki$$$$• Pizzeria• Honolulu•4.7
- RjustinR1 review5.0Dined on Apr 25, 2023Such an awesome place! Delicious food excellent service and ambienceMore infoAngelo Pietro Honolulu$$$$• Italian• Honolulu•4.6
- TDTomDvipLos Angeles •24 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023I keep coming back. Great!More infoHula Grill - Waikiki$$$$• Hawaii Regional Cuisine• Waikiki•4.6
Restaurant experiences trending in Honolulu
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in Kaimuki. Our customers recommend Omakase By Aung, The Cutlery - Kaimuki's Neighborhood Steakhouse & Barbershop and Izakaya Nonbei
As of June 3, 2023 there are 2 restaurants in Kaimuki. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Japanese, Steakhouse and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Kaimuki who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Kaimuki either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.