- TWTaraWChicago / Illinois •8 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThe Trophy Room is a must! We had their braised beef short ribs with jalapeño cheddar grits and asparagus and were very impressed. They also have the best dinner rolls we’ve ever had! We give this place five stars for sure. We look forward to trying more dishes in The future.More infoTrophy Room at Old KinderhookPrice: Expensive• American• Camdenton•4.5
- KKresteinSpringfield / Branson •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoI definitely will be back in the near future! Was absolutely deliciousMore infoFire & Ice RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Steak• Springfield•4.1
- CRCharlesRLake of the Ozarks •2 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoThis is our second time here and everything was great. Always save room for desert.More infoThe BistroPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Lebanon•4.9
- CRChrisRScranton / Poconos •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 17, 2023Great Service! Wonderful People! Great Food! Highly Recomend!More infoBruno’s Italian RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Italian• Springfield•4.8
- CSCraigSLake of the Ozarks •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023My wife and I were there for our Anniversary. When we booked our table the app asked if it was a special occasion. When we walked to check in for our table everyone knew it was our anniversary and congratulated us. Everyone. As for service, if I could have given Mitch, our server more stars, I would have. He was very friendly and attentive and he did a great job. The food and atmosphere were perfect. I highly recommend Baxters for a fine dining experience at the Lake.More infoBaxter's Lakeside GrillePrice: Expensive• American• Lake Ozark•4.8
If you're not a morning person, maybe you just haven't found the perfect doughnut and coffee shop. Buffalo's bakeries and coffee shops are more than happy to satisfy your sweet tooth. When it's time for something a little more substantial, you can enjoy one of the city's pizzerias, Mexican restaurants, or small neighborhood cafes. Make sure to try the variety of tasty paninis, salads, and fresh juices from one of the local bistros. People love the area’s barbecue, including slow-smoked Kansas City-style and hearty Mongolian. There are few better ways to end a classic diner meal in Buffalo than with a soothing cup of coffee at a local cafe.