Make a free reservation
Book for lunch today in Garden District
Outdoor dining in Garden District
New restaurants to OpenTable in Garden District
See what locals rave about in Marrero
- Ccubsfanatic1vipNew Orleans / Louisiana •27 reviews5.0Dined todayBeautiful restaurant, so much to look at while you dine. We told them it was our anniversary and they brought all four of us a champagne bomb with a sparkler. It made us feel special. The food was great as well as the ambiance. Highly recommended.More infoJack Rose - New Orleans$$$$• Creole• Uptown•4.8
- CChrisvipNew York / Tri-State Area •26 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoExcellent service and true Italian food with some nice twists. We had the calamari, scampi risotto and squid ink pasta with crab meat. All were tasty. And the wine list is unique but good. Lots of Italian choices (of course). We had a bottle of Sesti Rosato (rose) which was perfect for a warm pre-summer evening.More infoSan Lorenzo at Hotel Saint Vincent$$$$• Contemporary Italian• Garden District•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerKansas City / Kansas •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023In New Orlean’s for the SUGARBOWL. The food was fabulous and the service was great. We would gladly eat here again when visiting New Orleans. I thought the price was reasonable for the food.More infoSuperior Seafood$$$$• Seafood• Uptown•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerBaton Rouge / Lafayette •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Phenomenal! Me and my girlfriend celebrated our anniversary here and we couldn’t have chosen a better restaurant to dine at. Our server Chelle was great and the food was awesome. I love the wine flight options of half glasses. Ended up leaving with 3 bottles to go. Will definitely come backMore infoCopper Vine$$$$• Contemporary American• Central Business District•4.7
- MHMaxineHNew Orleans / Louisiana •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023As a resident of New Orleans, I normally recommend this restaurant to my clients and company visiting New Orleans. My. clients are always happy with their service, so I decided to try it out. It was nice meeting the staff face-to-face that assist me with my reservations. The food was fabulous. We ordered the redfish with pecan topping. OMG! The manager, Marcus Benoit and Katie, the hostess was very accommodating. The servers were awesome!More infoMeril$$$$• Contemporary American• Warehouse District•4.6
Restaurant experiences trending in Garden District
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Marrero
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
14 restaurants vital to New Orleans
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of New Orleans dining right now.
The best places to grab a drink in New Orleans
New Orleans’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
These 10 New Orleans restaurants nail outdoor dining
New Orleans’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Celebrate your special occasions at these top 13 New Orleans restaurants
New Orleanians tend to mark time by food seasons rather than the standard calendar flip. The hottest months belong to frozen daiquiris and technicolor snoballs. Spring brings families and friends together over spicy spreads of boiled crawfish. In a city that puts food and drink at the center of its life and not just the center of the table, eating and drinking is always a special occasion. When it comes to celebrating a birthday, graduation, or just feeling alive in the Big Easy, the stage is set with buckets of seafood, cocktails shaken and stirred in James Beard Award-winning bars, and grand dining rooms that have hosted generations of milestone events and special occasions. These are the 15 best restaurants to book across the Crescent City for many different celebrations.
4 Must-Book Restaurants in New Orleans
New Orleans’s restaurants are the beating heart of this festive city, and to say they’ve had a tough few years would be putting it mildly. The good news is that hospitality is calling again, and nobody does it better than the restaurateurs, chefs, servers, and bartenders that call the Big Easy home. Superior service continues to set New Orleans’s restaurant scene apart. Among the standouts, there’s a brand-new izakaya helmed by a meticulous executive chef who spent time in Japan and a Mid-City tapas bar that churns out a one-of-its-kind, afterhours brunch for the midnight munchies. Book one, book all, and be warmly welcomed at these four new restaurants, representing the best of New Orleans right now.
9 romantic restaurants for date night in New Orleans
New Orleans’s restaurants have hosted lovers and trysts for more than 300 years. Couples looking for romance are sure to find it in the Big Easy, whether it’s in the embrace of a velvet-clad hotel lounge or an intimate, family-owned neighborhood joint. Butter up your beau with a steak and martini at an iconic Mid-City steakhouse. Tuck into a tasting menu fit for royalty at a Japanese jewel box in the Central Business District. There’s a table for every kind of date across this festive city. Read on for a guide to 9 New Orleans restaurants ready to host your next romantic occasion.