- WWeemalkyGlasgow/Lanarkshire •8 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoGreat make and great service . Nice table with a canal view . Boneless wings in buffalo sauce 👍More infoHard Rock Cafe - Amsterdam€€€€Price: Moderate• American• Leidseplein•4.5
- MOMaximilianoOAmsterdam •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoAmazing place, food, service , everything in general was perfect , I really recommend the restaurantMore infoBluespoon Restaurant & Bar€€€€Price: Expensive• International• Grachtengordel•4.4
- RSRoselShalalAmsterdam •1 review5.0Dined on Feb 13, 2024It was amazing as always. Omi was the best and she is definitely the sweetest. Much love from Ricardo and RosaMore infoFerilli's Caffè Ristorante€€€€Price: Expensive• Italian• Amsterdam-Zuid•4.2
- CCClaudioCDublin •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 29, 2024Good honest and simple flavours. Staff very friendly and helpful. Nicely decorated dining room. RecommendedMore infoRestaurant Red€€€€Price: Moderate• International• Oosterdokseiland•3.7
- OTOpenTable DinerCheshire •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 21, 2024The staff couldn’t do more! We felt welcomed as soon as we walked in. The owner was very informative about the drinks and food menu. We had told them it was one of our friend’s birthdays and after the meal surprised him with a sparkler cannon and a dessert. We had the best time and last day in Amsterdam - thank you. We will be returning next year :)More infoRestaurant Black & Blue€€€€Price: Moderate• Steakhouse• Oosterdokseiland•3.3
A more suburban area of the city, this series of mini villages has a culinary scene that spans the spectrum. A world-renowned Michelin starred restaurant is the main attraction in the area, located along the shore of Lake De Poel. The everyday fare is no less exotic, with Iranian, Japanese, and refined Italian restaurants rounding out the options of international flavors. Of course, you can still find some down-home Dutch cooking to keep it locally rooted. Whatever you seek, you’ll be delighted by the options in this worldly enclave outside of the city center.
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Amstelveen who deliver with Deliveroo, Uber Eats.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Amstelveen either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.