- CGCarlyG1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoWe went for a special birthday dinner. The service was excellent, the food was incredible. The sommelier paired the wines perfectly to the meals. Will definitely visit again. Highly recommend.More infoEssa RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Wine Bar• Fortitude Valley•4.6
- NBNickBLondon •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWanted a nice venue for a catch up dinner. Saturday night on the long w/end was chill as. Great service & fantastic food. Will be back! Thank youMore infoHarveys Bar and BistroPrice: Expensive• Australian• New Farm•4.7
- BbbfastvipHawaii •5 reviews4.0Dined on Jul 29, 2023An amazing location for breakfast and brunch. Fresh, real food can't be substituted, I'll be returning.More infoNodo - HawthornePrice: Moderate• Café• Hawthorne•4.6
- DDianaBrisbane •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The food and the atmosphere at Olive and Angelo always reminds me of the smells and taste of Italy. As you walk in it’s like the gardens of Tuscany. I highly recommend as it always delivers the best quality of food and service. Grazie milleMore infoOlive and AngeloPrice: Expensive• Italian• Brisbane CBD•4.3
- NPNicolaPBrisbane •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great location, friendly and attentive service, excellent food with the DJ playing some great tunes at a good volume for easy conversation. Will definitely go backMore infoJoey'sPrice: Moderate• Modern Australian• Woolloongabba•4.5
The Diner Reviews are in: 50 Most Romantic Restaurants in Australia for 2023
Food is its own love language, but when it’s served in a cosy room or a candlelit booth? Guaranteed fireworks. For those looking for a quintessential Valentine’s Day dining experience, start with the most romantic restaurants across Australia, created by analysing over 350,000 diner reviews.