- KKymmy1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoWhat a lovely place to celebrate my Birthday with friends - our second time here and once again, did not disappoint. Amazing views, food and wonderful staff - we can’t speak more highly of Rich Shores. We had the $120 Banquet and every dish was superb - and we won’t need to eat for a week. Thank you for making my Birthday lunch so special. Kym ShreeveMore infoRick ShoresPrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary Asian• Burleigh Heads•4.8
- KcoryK1 review4.0Dined 3 days agoWe all really enjoyed our brunch here the other day. And can't wait to taste lunch and dinner meals here also.More infoL'Oasis Cafe & RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Modern Australian• Calamvale•4.5
- LFLeuateaF1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoFantastic food, cooked to perfection. Staff were friendly and the price was right for the quality. We will be back.More infoAmin's Butcher and Grill - SpringwoodPrice: Moderate• Middle Eastern• Springwood•4.2
- MFMirnaF1 review5.0Dined on Sep 16, 2023The service was amazing and the food was delicious . Thank you so muchMore infoThe White House of WaterfordPrice: Moderate• Contemporary Italian• Waterford•3.6
- OTOpenTable DinerWisconsin •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Overall, friendly service and lovely ambiance. There were two things that left us disappointed. The first, when I was making the reservation it specifically asked ‘are you celebrating anything with us?’. Normally I wouldn’t write anything in the notes, but it specifically asked so I wrote that we were celebrating our 9th wedding anniversary. At no point during our experience at Tuscan Terrance (other than during the hotel check in portion hours before our dinner reservation) was it mentioned, either by the host that sat us or our server. Why ask if you’re not going to do anything with the information. We were not expecting anything free, just a simple “congratulations”. The second, I ordered my steak medium rare and it came out medium well at best. I waited 5 minutes for our server to reappear and the next time we saw her was almost 30 minutes later when she came to clear our plates. I ate the steak (which was over cooked and thus bland) purely because I didn’t not want to be the crazy lady rushing across the restaurant to find someone. At no point in our entire dining experience were we actually asked how our food was. As I said, overall, friendly service, however it is missing a few elements that make it truly great dining.More infoTuscan TerracePrice: Moderate• Modern Australian• Mount Cotton•4.2
The Diner Reviews are in: 50 Most Romantic Restaurants in Australia for 2023
Food is its own love language, but when it’s served in a cosy room or a candlelit booth? Guaranteed fireworks. For those looking for a quintessential Valentine’s Day dining experience, start with the most romantic restaurants across Australia, created by analysing over 350,000 diner reviews.