Make a free reservation
Book for lunch today in Nashville
New restaurants to OpenTable in Nashville
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Nashville
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Whether you're dining on our spacious, peaceful patio, at a high-top in the bar, upstairs in the bungalow, or in one of our main dining rooms, you'll be glad you chose Park Cafe for dinner tonight. We can't wait to see you!
P.S. Looking to book a private party? Please call (615) 383-4409.
The intimate 2400sq ft space features simply adorned tables, comfortable banquette seating, a large wine and cocktail bar and plenty of open-air seating. Funky light fixtures, striking electric blue, copper and glass accents, and warm woods fill out the intimate space.
Enter and get transported to deep Madrid- past the tourists and the palaces, into that local hole-in-the-wall. Where the food is always great and the wine is always flowing!
The Yellow Porch is a food oasis, complete with small patio garden, located on Thompson Lane in Berry Hill. Opened in 1998 as one of a handful of independently owned restaurants in Nashville doing casual fine dining, it has always been loved for its displays of local art inside, its friendly, talented staff and an inviting setting. The cozy and intimate dining room is a great place for a casual upscale dinner and the charming outdoor patio area with surrounding grapevine offers a refreshing dining experience. The Yellow Porch is creative in its food offerings, with a seasonal menu that boasts Mediterranean influences. The wine list is selected with a nod toward the unique, well-priced find, and the full bar ranges from time-honored staples to local and boutique spirits.
At Jane's, we are serving up re-invented Southern classics with local ingredients, paired with very listenable live music from the next generation of bluegrass and Americana virtuosos. Hide out tonight in East Nashville with a Tennessee-spirit based cocktail and you'll quickly become a friend of Jane's.
Live music starts every night at 8pm. 21+ after 8pm
Cancellation policy: Parties of 8 or more people will be required to submit a credit card to secure their reservation. In the event of a short notice cancellation (24 hours or less), or a no-show, there will be a charge of 20 dollars per person on said reservation.
21+ after 8pm
Outdoor dining in Nashville
See what locals rave about in Nashville
- OTOpenTable DinervipNashville •5 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoOur server AC was funny and engaging. She paced our meal perfectly! She knew when to checkin and when to allow us to enjoy our night out. Food, beverages, and wine were all great! My husband was happy with their bourbon selection. I enjoyed their oysters and wine selection. We will definitely be back!More infoOak Steakhouse - Nashville$$$$• Steakhouse• Downtown / Sobro•4.7
- MmesheldoSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on May 18, 2023Booked last minute for a huge group. Tyler was an excellent waiter and axe tutor. We all had a fantastic time! The Paloma was extra delicious.More infoBlu Ox at Bad Axe Throwing Nashville$$$$• Southern• Nashville•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •4 reviews5.0Dined on Mar 20, 2023Had an outstanding time celebrating a birthday at UP. Devin went out of his way to make our celebration extra special.More infoUP Rooftop Restaurant & Bar$$$$• American• Nashville•2.7
- JJensenNashville •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023This place was great for dinner. Not too busy when we went and the service was super fast. All the employees were great and super friendly. Live music was also great.More infoThe Hampton Social - Nashville$$$$• American• Nashville•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerNashville •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The absolute best food in nashville to treat yourself to on an evening out.More infoChurch and Union - Nashville$$$$• American• Nashville•4.6
Restaurant experiences trending in Nashville
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Nashville
9 restaurants that scream “Nashville”
Whether you’re native to the city, a transplant, or a tourist, make sure to visit the nine places that help make Nashville great.
Where to drink in Nashville right now
Nashville’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes
Nashville’s 9 best outdoor dining setups
Nashville’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Nashville’s 5 Best New Restaurants to Try
Nashville’s sensational food scene now stretches far beyond local specialties such as hot chicken and barbecue. These days, Music City’s restaurants are defined by innovative, one-of-a-kind experiences—frunch, anyone?—and open kitchens galore. Sample decadent Neapolitan fare in Chestnut Hill and Barcelona-style tapas downtown, then cap your night out at a modern-day supper club and entertainment mash-up in The Gulch. These are the five Nashville restaurants to book right now.
11 top date night restaurants in Nashville
As the home of country music, Nashville is the place to plan a pitch-perfect date. Whether you’ve been married for a decade or just swiped right, there’s a romantic restaurant for you. Take a sushi rolling class together at a pan Asian place in the Gulch. For a more glamorous evening, opt for dinner at a seasonal American spot in a historic Melrose movie theater. No matter where you land, these spots will make date night sing. Read on for a guide to Music City’s 11 most romantic restaurants to book right now.
Nashville prides itself on being Music City, USA, but the food in Nashville is every bit as good as the music. Begin your day with red velvet pancakes in Midtown, grab a high-end burger in the 12South District for lunch, and end your day with gourmet cupcakes in Germantown. Every part of town has something to offer. You can enjoy fine Southern dining, authentic Mexican food, or a meal in one of the unique Honky-Tonk country bars. You'll also find great places to sit on rooftops, enjoying a unique cocktail and maybe some South American flavors. You may even bump into a singer or songwriter while you're out and about.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Nashville is Husk - Nashville
The best vegan restaurants in Nashville are True Food Kitchen - Nashville, Blue Sushi Sake Grill - Nashville and The Hampton Social - Nashville
The best vegetarian restaurants in Nashville are True Food Kitchen - Nashville, Sixty Vines - Nashville and The Hampton Social - Nashville
The restaurants with the best service in Nashville are The Bar at The Joseph, Old Hickory Steakhouse at Gaylord Opryland and Stoney River Steakhouse and Grill - West End
The restaurants with the best ambiance in Nashville are Old Hickory Steakhouse at Gaylord Opryland, Husk - Nashville and Tee Line
- Green Hills Mall Shopping Center
- Tusculum Shopping Center
- Broadway by Nashville Vacations
- DoubleTree by Hilton Downtown Nashville
- Lock One Park
- Hyatt Place Nashville Opryland
- Charlotte Square Shopping Center
- Opryland Hotel Garden
- Country Music Hall of Fame Museum
- Schermerhorn Symphony Center
- 1505 Demonbreun by Sitsquare Suites
- Country Music Hall of Fame And Museum
- Mccabe Park
- Holiday Inn Express Nashville-Downtown
- Trinity Hills Park
- Brush Creek Access Area
- Fairfield Inn by Marriott Nashville at Opryland
- Rose Park
- Priest Point Shopping Center
- Big Bluff Creek Access Area