Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Kindly note that at this time, reservations are required for all seating, and we encourage you to book in advance to secure your spot at our coveted counter.
Complementing our wines will be an exquisite culinary experience. Chef Jean-Pierre Zoque will craft a small menu featuring fresh ingredients and thoughtful plating.
Please join us in our dining room, or on our patio, which is enclosed and heated October - April for dinner, Sunday brunch, and/or happy hour!
Thursday - Saturday 4:00pm - 11:00pm
Sunday Brunch 11:30am - 4:00pm
Happy Hour Thursday - Sunday 4:00pm - 6:00pm
Whether you are a novice or connoisseur, please join us to explore, savor, and celebrate the rich world of wines in an ambiance that stimulates the senses and fosters meaningful connections.
The restaurant is the brainchild of local entrepreneurs Matthew Simpson (Chef) and Jasmine Lee (General Manager). Partners in business and in life since 2007.
To further their knowledge of the Hospitality industry they made their way to Downtown Toronto, where they were able to hone their crafts working in upscale and well-known restaurants for nine years. The end goal was always assured though, that they would come back to the town that gave them their start and help bring a special space to the place that they grew up.
As you make your way inside, you will be met with warm wood, lush plant life and funky art deco accents. We want this space to feel as though you are stepping into our home and we welcome you all to Come Over for Dinner.
We want to pour you a glass of wine that you'll love. Our rotating By The Glass wine list allows our guests to try a different wine whenever they visit us. Our Sommeliers will share their passion and knowledge in a fun and educational way, let's talk about what you enjoy and find a wine that is unique to you.
Our Mission is to create a safe space for our communities to gather, connect, and share their love of wine.
We want to connect locals and tourists alike with County wines, as well as wines from around the world. All the while enjoyed on the backdrop of this stunning region.
Bar Prima can at times feel opulent with its banquets and table lamps but can also feel relaxed and romantic. We seek to share our passion for food, beverage and hospitality, creativity and design with our open-minded guests!
When seated at the bar, our barman Albert Han and his apprentice Fei will create unforgettable cocktails for you, tailored exactly to your tastes. It will be the best hour of your day.
Join us in our lounge to experience our signature cocktails, taste some whiskies or have a glass of wine paired expertly with our culinary offerings, prepared by the finest chefs in Toronto.
Reserve your spot today.
We have a 10 minute grace period. Please call us if you are running late to hold your reservation.
Visit our rejuvenated dining room & experience the best Waterloo Region has to offer. Chef Kyle and his team have been dreaming of ways to excite your palate! From Wagyu beef to the freshest fish & local produce, to our multi-course Tasting Menu, we are thrilled to have you back. Benoit, our restaurant manager, continues to build a wonderful selection of wines from around the world, with particular love for France. Wine pairing is offered with our Tasting Menu or just chose from our consignment focused wine list. Most of our wines are unique to our venue.
Theme nights are offered every two weeks on Wednesday's. These fun & flavour filled nights create an experience that will take you away from France to Mexico to Italy. Our theme nights are available for you every other week on Wednesday's.
We look forward to your visit!
Staff & Man
Since 1998, when we opened our Niagara farm, home and hearts to our guests, The Good Earth Food and Wine Co. has been a haven for discerning food and wine lovers and an oasis for the senses. Our gardens, orchards and vineyards provide a spectacular backdrop for wine and culinary experiences that reflect all the good things the earth has to offer.
For restaurant location & parking information, to make reservations, or to view semester seating-times & current menu offerings, please visit our website: www.bloomatconestoga.ca
**Please see the seating times below.**
- OTOpenTable DinervipToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoHad such a great time at dinner! Our server was so attentive and made celebrating my friend’s birthday all the better. Food and drinks were also 10/10More infoGiuliettaPrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Little Portugal / Dundas West•4.8
- JMJaneMToronto / Ontario •5 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe had a great time at Amal! The food was fresh, delicious and beautifully presented. We chose a "quieter" table this time since the music can be quite loud at times.More infoAmal RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Lebanese• Yorkville•4.7
- AGAveryGToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoGood food. Excellent service by our waitress Angie.More infoStock BarPrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Midtown / Uptown•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023It was my moms 50th birthday and wanted the evening to be special. When we got there our seat wasn’t ideal.. so I had asked the hostess if it was possible to have a table with a view seeing as it was my mom’s special day! After two attempts she got us an amazing table with the view of the CN Tower. Couldn’t have been any happier with her willingness to help. The waitress we had was equally amazing; friendly, informative and even gave my mom a birthday dessert! The price was pretty decent considering we dined with 4 people and spent close to $300 including tip. Honestly thought I’d be spending more. Overall, I’ll be back :)More infoKŌSTPrice: Expensive• Californian• Entertainment District•4.5
- SSSSCCToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our server was amazing! He gave good recommendations He was very responsive, quick and had a great sense of humour! We will revisit for sure!More infoTerroni PricePrice: Expensive• Italian• Rosedale / Summerhill•4.4
Limited-time Dining Experiences in Toronto✨
Available until the end of the month only.
The 18 Greatest Restaurants Around Toronto
Toronto’s distinctive neighbourhoods and multicultural history make the city one of the most exciting places to eat in the country. Many of the city’s greatest restaurants merge Canadian food traditions with those from other parts of the world, showcasing what happens when the country’s ingredients meet those from Korea, China, Pakistan, and beyond. And when the past several years pushed the city’s entire hospitality industry to the brink, restaurants in The 6 rose to the occasion, keeping Torontonians fed and their pantries full. There’s no better time to acknowledge and support the restaurants that have had an immeasurable influence on modern dining in Toronto: meet The Greats, the 18 restaurants that breathe life into the city.
11 of Toronto’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Torontonians come from all corners of the world. So it’s only natural that the special occasion restaurants in Canada’s largest city have global sensibilities. Celebrate a relationship milestone at a hidden French countryside escape in Midtown. Take a group gathering to a lively King West karaoke spot with Sichuan-inspired plates. For an epic birthday dinner, head to a Harbourfront Italian icon that was just awarded a MICHELIN star. Queen City’s restaurants are ready to host your next anniversary, family reunion, or promotion. Read on for a list of Toronto's top 11 special occasion spots to book now.
With population rates soaring in recent years, Toronto has a developed a melting pot of a cuisine in style and flavor. With influences as broad as Korea, Venezuela, Ethiopia, and Eastern Europe, you’ll find both big-named cheffy establishments side-by-side authentic global fare. Frequently used as a backdrop for TV and movies set in New York City, this cosmopolitan food destination is not unlike NY in its serious variety, in particular in the Asian realm (a sector not to be missed on any trip to Toronto) and ubiquity of quality hotdogs. A stroll through Kensington Market showcases the city’s best food finds in a matter of a few blocks that is wholly immersive. And like NYC, if you’re hungry for it, you can find it in Canada’s biggest city.
Frequently asked questions
- Vaughan Mill Shopping Centre
- Bay Street
- Port Credit
- The International Centre
- Waterfront Hotel
- Hilton Suites Toronto-Markham Conference Centre & Spa
- College Street
- Yonge Dundas Square
- Blue Mountain Ski Resort
- Royal Alexandra Theatre
- Marine Rail Museum
- Toronto Union Station
- One King West Hotel and Residence
- Eaton Centre
- Stoney Creek Arena
- Canadian Opera Company
- Blackstone Harbour
- The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto
- St Clair Subway Station
- LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Toronto
- Canada's Award-winning Restaurants
- Announcing Washington Toronto's 2022 MICHELIN Stars
- Diner's Choice: Best Overall Restaurants in Toronto
- Indigenous -Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Toronto
- Toronto's Award-winning Restaurants
- 11 of Toronto’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
- The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Toronto
- Announcing Toronto's 2022 MICHELIN Selects
- Toronto’s 6 Best New Restaurants to Try
- 100 Toronto / Ontario Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day
- 5 Must-Book Restaurants in Montreal This Spring
- 8 restaurants pushing the envelope in Toronto
- Where to Find the Best Burgers in Toronto
- These Toronto restaurants just scored MICHELIN Stars and Bibs
- 50 Toronto Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day
- The 18 Greatest Restaurants Around Toronto
- The Top 12 Toronto Restaurants for Outdoor Dining
- LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Toronto
- The Diner Reviews Are In: 100 Best Restaurants in Canada