Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Daily specials available and also our signature family hour menu from 4:30pm to 6pm featuring $16.50 Entree's.
Please not KIN no longer accepts odd party sizes, i.e. parties of 3,5,7, etc.
When using the waitlist, please specify if you would like to be seated indoor or outdoor in the note section (Weather permitting). This is not a reservation - if you not here within 15 minutes of being notified of your table being ready, your name will be removed from the waitlist.
A few words from the owner:
In 1969, I arrived in Los Angeles and I immediately noticed that the food served was much different tasting than the food that my family prepared in Italy. Upon questioning the restaurant owner regarding the non-traditional meals we were serving, I was told the food must be made according to American taste.
My commitment to you: I pledge to bring an authentic Italian dining experience, demonstrating the same passion I’ve had since the beginning.
Mike is a Sandpoint native and most recently served as Executive Chef at 41 South. Under his leadership, 41 South was consistently voted as one of the best restaurants in Sandpoint. Mike learned his craft at the Seattle Culinary Academy earning an Associates of Culinary Arts degree in 2008. His culinary expertise was further developed at several concepts managed and owned by the Tom Douglas Restaurant Group in Seattle, notably Etta’s and SeaTown, after beginning his career with Schweitzer Mountain Resort.
10-12 course small prix fixe dining experience, each course paired with wine from our award wining cellar.
Recipient of the prestigious North Idaho Life 5 Star Dining experience award (only 2nd ever presented)
Recipient of Spokane Culinary Guild "Best Private Dining" award
Winner People's Choice Chef's Battle Northwest
Winner Judge's Choice and People's Choice award - North Idaho Culinary Competition
Enjoy time in our Game room or near the firepits in our outside patio in between courses - we welcome you to what has been described as one of the best dining experiences in the world.
Enjoy our house wine from our family's private wine label, Roghani Vineyards (Snake River Valley) or allow staff to suggest one of our hand-selected wines from around the world.
A credit card is required to hold your reservation. Should your plans change, please let us know at least 24 hours in advance. Last minute cancellations and no shows may be charged $25 per person.
Holiday reservations are not available online, but can be made by calling our guest center at 208.622.2800.
*Please let us know if you would like to join us for Prime Rib Night on Thursdays by indicating on your reservation.
Whether you're looking for your new favorite lunch spot, a special date night, or the best happy hour in town, Acero has you covered. Our specialities include our unique bruschetta boards, upscale flatbreads, and broad selection of craft cocktails, unique wines, and crisp draft beer. WIth a large selection of quality, shareable plates, there is something on the menu for everyone to enjoy.
- OTOpenTable DinerLos Angeles •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoTheir crispy asparagus fries were to die for and their cocktail I think simply called lemonade was great as well it was my first time and I will definitely be coming back soon!More infoFork - BoisePrice: Moderate• American• Boise•4.6
- FGForrestGIdaho •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agobeautiful renovation of premises. Food and service first class. Try the "Evil Jungle Princess" for dinner and have an excellent martini.More infoLing & Louie's Asian Bar and Grill-BoisePrice: Moderate• Asian• Boise•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerCleveland / Akron / Canton •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We celebrated the new year at chandlers and weren’t disappointed. The service is always exceptional, food tasted wonderful and we were well taken care of.More infoChandlers SteakhousePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Boise•4.8
- MHMaryHvipIdaho •17 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Booked the NYE package which came with a buffet breakfast. The food was awesome and the wait staff phenomenal!!More infoRiverside GrillPrice: Moderate• American• Boise•4.1
- SsharonSvipLas Vegas •17 reviews5.0Dined on Aug 6, 2019Cecily was incredible and friendly. Great service! She gave us lots of information about the area, food choices, and even discussed our kids. We really appreciated her kindness.More infoThe Sandbar Patio Bar & GrillPrice: Moderate• American• Boise•4.2
The Gem State is known for its potatoes, and you can enjoy a range of creative preparations throughout the state. However, for those wanting to set out on a culinary adventure, you can expect much more than potato dishes. Whether you're planting roots or just passing through, you'll want to try potato pancakes cooked by a locally owned establishment. Authentic Mexican cuisine can also be found in abundance throughout the state. You'll find a wide assortment of ethnic cuisines to enjoy. Excellent restaurants serving Brazilian BBQ, Thai and Japanese food can be found throughout the state. There's no lack of fine French dining when you're looking for a special night out and casual diners for the times you need a quick bite.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Boise is Chandlers Steakhouse
- Copper Basin Guard Station
- Mary Minerva Mccroskey Memorial State Park
- Bruneau Dunes State Park
- Esquire Acres Park
- Barclay Bay Picnic Area
- Dunaway Pumping Station
- Stump Creek Guard Station
- Onemile Guard Station
- Horsethief Reservoir State Park
- Seven Devils Guard Station
- Big Fir Picnic Area
- Sherwin Station
- Market Lake Wildlife Management Area
- Stoneridge Resort
- Best Western PLUS Vista Inn at the Airport
- Johnson Creek Forest Service Station
- Microwave Siphon Station
- Clark Fork Ranger Station Historical
- Craters of The Moon National Monument
- Snake River Ranger Station